Thursday, May 31, 2012

Left-Brained, Day Two

=O.O=
I wasn't ready yet! One sec!!
Crack! Bang! Boom!
*Walks in and brushes body off*
^.^
Hi! Welcome back to Laney-land! Glad to have ya!
Actually...TOTALLY PHYSED TO HAVE YA! This blog has 13 page-views and we're ready to Paaar-taaay! 
ANNNYWAY...
Let us review.

Basically:

I introduced you to Laney-land(showed you the basics, taught you the rules) and showed you the right side of your brain. I told you what I do in my Right brained days and now I'm telling you about those things so you can do those too! Last post I was describing reading and I gave you a few great books. Today, we're exploring writing.
;)

Here's the jist. I wanna be a writer when I grow up I really want feed-back. Could you read this? Then I'll talk about writing. >.<
{So embarresed}
http://www.goodreads.com/story/show/299366-backround-gods
{Remember I'm only 11}

Now, for writing.
People, if you get into it, I swear this is the most magical thing you can do. You can create anything and be anything.
And yes, this sounds cheesey

Add: No Dur. Your writing it

but really, this can be the best thing in your life.

Thats it for today folks. I dunno, not in the mood to make a post.
^.^

~Laney Fuego







No comments:

Post a Comment