Welcome! Thanks for stopping by our humble little shoppee in Ski town, USA.
Are you Left-brained or Right-brained? A combonation will do you well.
Left-brained?
Book Reviews, Writing help and creative ideas you will find yourself glancing over.
Right-Brained?
Math help, facinating science and technical ideas that could very well help you change the world.
Laney: Of course, if I were you I'd be reading the Right Brained Section anyway.
Add: Oh Shut up.
I think your getting the wrong idea.
We're not going to change you.
This is not for your education or because what you are like is wrong.
God, we're not even here to teach or accomplish anything what so ever. We were just bored and making a blog seemed like fun!
So here we go!
A Left Brained person specializes in math, science and all things technical they are the "geniuses". A right brained person is creative and sees the world through a new set of eyes. They are typically great in reading, writing and the arts. Addlaney is a combonation of two students who are both in GT for two different reasons. One is a left-brained genius and one a right-brained, together, their names combined is Addlaney, a super-human GENIUS OF ALL PROPORTIONS!!!!!!!!!! *Maniacle laugh!*
Comment and like! Explore the other side of your mind! Mix it up a little and be anew! Tell us what and who you are, you won't regret it! Get ready to learn new things, adventure beyond your comfotability.
~ Laney Fuego
^^That means I, Laney, created that post.

No comments:
Post a Comment